Monday, May 1, 2017

Gogoprint


Gogoprint (www.gogoprint.sg) is a leading online printing marketing & technology firm which provides high quality printing services & makes ordering products easy & cost effective with their easy to use online ordering system.  

If you are a first timer like me ordering your own products online, you may want to create an account first. Should you require any assistance in the ordering system, you can always click onto their ‘Help Center’ where there are videos providing step by step guide from selection to configuration of products & payment. For a newbie like me, it took me just 20 minutes to understand the system & upload my artwork. 

 

 

What’s nice is that there are many options like business cards, stickers, invitation cards, flyers etc for you to choose from. So, it’s a one stop for all your printing needs, regardless of whether it is for business or personal.

Do take note that you will upload your artwork only after you are done with your orders & proceed to checkout. Thereafter, you will receive a confirmation email. If all goes well, the products will then be deliver to your doorstep on the date that you had chosen. 

One thing I like about Gogoprint is that they offer a standard artwork check to ensure quality printing. Thus, you will be notified immediately if your artwork uploaded is not good for printing & needs to be re-upload. Should this happen, the shipment date for the items will then be recalculated. 


I have designed & ordered my business cards & stickers. I am really happy with the products; the business card quality is excellent & does not feel flimsy. And look how nice the stickers go together with my bakes! Highly recommend Gogoprint to all my friends & I will definitely come back to Gogoprint for my future prints.

Overall, Gogoprint offer a broad range of products & make ordering printing products easy & cost-effective through their easy-to-use website. Special thanks to Yves of Gogoprint for the partnership & Selina from the customer service. Thank you for the excellent service you both rendered when I encountered problems with my printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment