Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cream Cheese Rangoons

We ate these cream cheese rangoons in a Thai restaurant when we were in US 2 months ago. The rangoons were very crispy on first bite followed by a burst of creamy, smooth cheese that melted almost instantly in your mouth. Even my hubby who does not love cream cheese commented that the rangoons were addictive. Being a cheese lover myself, I knew that I had to replicate them. However, instead of deep frying them in oil, I am using my trusty airfryer!
 
Baked Cream Cheese Rangoons
Ingredients
272g Cowhead cream cheese
1.5 Tbsp green onions, thinly sliced
Garlic Parmesan cheese powder
Wanton wrappers

Method:
1. In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, green onions & cheese powder till well combined.

2. Place 1 tsp of cream cheese mixture into the center of a wanton wrapper.

3. Slightly wet the outer edges of the wonton wrapper with water. 
Bring all the corners of the wonton together up to the center & pinch. 
Pinch all the sides together to to form an "X".

 4. Repeat for remaining wantons.

5. Airfry wantons at 200C for 10mins.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment