Thursday, September 23, 2010

Teddy Bear Chocolate Cake



Special thanks to Anna who helped me captured such nice pics (as above) which I couldn't achieve as an amateur (Those pics which I took were not as sharp compared to hers). Thanks for your patience & guidance as well. *^_^*


I gave the teddy bear cake to my mum & made another similar cake without the cartoon print for myself instead. This chocolate cake is moist & soft, a perfect combination with the slightly salted buttercream frosting.

2 comments:

Pei-Lin said...

Hello, Cathy! I was brought to your lovely blog by Bakertan.

I've gotta agree with him, your teddy bear cake looks very professionally made. What impresses me the most is the print depicting the bear. I'm noobish when it comes to cake deco.

Oh, I love the combo of choc and salt! Addictive!

CaThY said...

Hi Pei-Lin,

Tks for dropping by my blog! Tks for your kind words too. This is my 1st attempt doing a cartoon cake & I was taught by Anna(fr sugar Inc) *^_^*

Post a Comment